rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm not perfect 11/1/2012 (Second aticle in 2012)


PERFECT = IMPOSSIBLE
 There is nobody is perfect in this world..
Same thing goes to me... I'm not...
 Troubles troubles and troubles...

Now, entering Form 6 is a wrong way for me maybe...
Prove me that i'm wrong...
I know it isn't the best way for me....
Although it named "Pre- U" students...
Yet, so what? It's still the same...
We've been treated like a secondary school students too...
Some teachers seems like don't like our class as they thought our class was arrogant...
Never mind as long as we aren't...
We know what we are and what we are doing...
Anyway, don't judge us without knowing the real of us...

Next, about my STPM Sem 1 examination...
It's getting nearer and nearer...
It's just 4 days left...
I'm so nervous and i don't know what to do...
I hate those feelings...
It made me sad and seems like i'm going to be crazy...
I have done lots of revision...
But when i get into exercises, all the things seems like so strange for me...
They knew me, but i don't know them...
STPM isn't as easy as i thought...
Physics Mathematics Chemistry and General studies (Pengajian Am)
4 subjects i'm going to fight...
Yet, the things i should be happy is that..
The holiday is near which is just after the examination...
It means that after 1 week exam,
Then i shall enjoy my holiday and let my mind rest...

It's time for me to set a good mindset in myself...
Prepare for the second sem of STPM...
After this exam, i will start to involve myself in some music...
I need to practice my music which i liked it so much and it just like my life...
My life would be suck without all these fellow...
I live for music...:)

Fighting...All the best...I know i can do it well in the exam...
God please bless me...
I will try my best....
Hope everything would be just great and have FUN...
Machine gun or Lazer gun is ready to against the war... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment