rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, January 21, 2010

~Update~

2 days didn't update my post...
Because recently busy with my homework...
Bio,Phy,Chemis,Add-math,math...etc...
@@
Math and Add-math made me feel blur...
Some question don't know how to do...
Need to ask friend...

And my school start sport practice now...
And we need to go practice...
But i didn't go..haha...
Because didn't participate in any activities...
And also lazy...

Haiz...
this Saturday have to go to school...
@@
Replace the CNY's holiday...
Can't rest too...
Haiz...

T_T
My English teacher ask us to do a poem again...
This time totally different...
The only similar is write a poem..
But this time...
We need to do in group...
And we need to insert a rhytme to become a song..
And we also need to present it...
Teacher give us 1 week time to do it...
OMG...

Arghh...
Hope all will be fine tomorrow~~~
God bless me...








0 comments:

Post a Comment