rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, March 22, 2010

About my recently...

I've just finished my school holidays......
A week holiday passed as fast as lighting...
During holiday...
Nothing so special..
Just like a fool...
Sit in front of computer play games...

Now,holidays gone..
Got to back to bored school life...
Haiz..
I also don'know what to do to make me that will not felt boring..
But seem like i can't do that...

Today,
1st time to go to school after March holiday....
Felt very tired and sleepy at class this morning..
And almost all the score of the exam we are already know...
Today,my English got 77%..A-
Normal case...
My English teacher gave us a lot of homework to do...
Haiz...
History...
The subject that i hate the most...
Only got 32%...
They said pass...
But i don't know whether it is pass or fail...
As for me...
History is the most difficult subject..
I have no interest with History...
Haiz...
But it already passed..
Work harder in mid-year exam...

Lol...30th April...
I'm going to travel to Tioman Island with my family and cousin...
Looking forward...XD
Hope it will be a memorable trip for me...
Haha...

Study...work hard...
All of us can do it well..
Good Luck~

0 comments:

Post a Comment