rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sport day 2010 in my school

Recently was busy for my school's sport day...
Today is the day...
I woke up at 6.30am...
To get ready to school...
This is Because i'm involved in first aid kit...

This is my 1st time came to school's sport day...
I reached school at 7am something...
Then i helped my friend to prepare all the music system...
After that...
I went down to school's field to get ready for first aid...

Today was so hot...
After school's marching team marching...
And stand under a hot weather to listen the talks...
Some of them are fall down...
And we BSMM need to help them...
The same thing happened during the running competition...

A lots of people present this morning...
My friends who have been transfered also got came to our school...
Quite happy when saw them...

The sport last at 12pm++
After done my duty...
I went back home...
After bath...
Because of too tired...
I slept for a moment...
Haiz...
And i got to wake up...
Because we Form 4 still have Chinese class...@@
Haha...my friend told a LIE when Chinese class...
Haha....secret..

Damn tired today...
And now...
I need to rush my homework too...=.=||
What a "nice" sport day...zz

In a conclusion...
Although i'm super dumper tired...
I'm still happy because can met my friends...
And also we can help somebody when they're need our BSMM help...
Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment