rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What feelings??

Recently have a feelings...
Don't know how to describe...
Maybe can be describe like this...
Happy + Blue + Worried + Hoping + Upset...
Anyone can tell me what's the feelings??

I'm moody recently...
I don't know what i'm doing...
Just miss something...
Worrying something...
And hopping for something...

Can i end up this such feelings??
I just wan't a happy CNY...
Can i do that??
Can i stop thinking??
Can i stop everything that made me unhappy???

Yes...
It's a way...
But the way have been hidden...
It's need time to explore it...
To see it clearer...
To let me know that i'm doing the right things...
When can i do that???
Today??
Tomorrow???
A month??
A year??
I don't know...
The things i know is do my best...

Hey!!ME!!
Stop thinking everything that make ME unhappy!!!
Ok??
God bless me...
Hope that i can find my own way early...

ps to ME:
You know what you're talking about...

0 comments:

Post a Comment